Upcoming Calendar Events

Featured Posts

Um!

Whilst i do apreciate looking at the planned events that are programed to happen over the coming year.

Is there a reason why all the dates in the New Topics and Events side panel on the main page are all the same dates and in February?

Nipper

Um!

Whilst i do apreciate looking at the planned events that are programed to happen over the coming year.

Is there a reason why all the dates in the New Topics and Events side panel on the main page are all the same dates and in February?

Nipper

if you are looking at the calendar events they are all 2nd may, although the format looks like 5th feb.

Sorry i haven't got back to this, but i discovered this afternoon whilst having a pump out that my holding tank has holes in it.

Happy days!

Daniel, its on the right of the home page, all looks a bit strange to me.

And that was before I've been smelling what i have been smelling! sick.gifsick.gif

Nipper

Yes, Goodgirl,

Perhaps it the yanky way of doing the dates!

Never mind, I have other things to take my mind away from it now!

Nipper

Yes, thats better, written in real English instead of some jumped up pretend language!

Sorry, I haven't been about to see how the thread i started is doing or even take part in it, but yesterday, whilst trying to have a pump out at Whilton Chandlers, it was discovered that my poop tank had some nice little perforations in it!

So I have been a tad busy trying to empty it and will tomorrow try to get the almost empty tank out of the boat!

Happy days! sick.gif

Nipper

I am not sure what the issue with the date format it.

There are options to change it, I appear to have changed all I have found to UK format, but still in many places the US format remains. It must be changable, but I have not found it, nor currently have the time to look in depth.

However, once we have secured a technical admin, this will be on the list of jobs.

Thanks

Daniel