DC to DC converters for laptops?

talisman

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...

Energy Knight

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Energy-Adapter-Charger-Notebook-Computers/dp/B000ORW57K#productDescription_secondary_view_pageState_1430116134655

I bought one of these 6 years ago, it's lasted longer than 2 Dells and a Lenovo and is still working. I think there is a version 3 now. I'm not recommending Amazon as a supplier.

Edited by AjW

I have two maplin ones that work with my HP. If you take your laptop in, they will try it before you buy it. They also sometimes have a magic drawer full of random connectors which they can try as there is so much variance between laptops. Good luck!

I have two maplin ones that work with my HP. If you take your laptop in, they will try it before you buy it. They also sometimes have a magic drawer full of random connectors which they can try as there is so much variance between laptops. Good luck!

Must admit I have found our local branch to be extremely helpful, both for work and play.

I have an iGo Juice, which worked well with my old IBM ThinkPad but I do not have the correct adapter for my newer HP laptop.

If I can find it and someone wants to make an offer its theres.

Daniel