Alrewas down to trent lock

NB Lola

Featured Posts

If no rain Saturday and Sunday and Monday what's chance of navigation open by Tuesday?

Very good I would think. The levels are dropping albeit very slowly at the present time.

Tim

If no rain Saturday and Sunday and Monday what's chance of navigation open by Tuesday?

Very good I would think. The levels are dropping albeit very slowly at the present time.

Tim

Hope so, we're heading that way on Monday.

Cheers Tim, I'm in sawley cut now. Erewash tomorrow unless an unexpected, biblical storm appears-when boat will be re-named The Ark 2

Great

We have just dropped down off the erewash and moored up at the entrance to cranfleet. Both pubs are full......are you going for beer biggrin.png .

Just done my good deeds of the day...........took a bloke with flat batteries to Sawley by my car for a new one to get him out the poo and caught the stern rope of another boat as he was heading off towards the weir in reverse as a morse cable had snapped ohmy.png Rcr came straight out to him.

Tim

Just got message, will look out tomorrow am, target is Wyvern - aka Paul barber or somewhere short, if beer possible - great

Btw-heroooo lol

Hope to catch you next time biggrin.png

Tim