washing machine help.

Idle boater

Featured Posts

Hello all. I am looking to replace my washing machine I have on the boat, the one im replacing is a zanussi compact.it stands 26 in high and 20 in wide, the only ones I can find on major sites are 0ver 33in tall by about 24in wide.even the compact models are similar sizes, does anyone know of a supplier that does smaller models. PS even midland chandlers don't do one smaller than 33 in high.

thanks, Mike.

Hello.

We have a Zanussi onboard to those measurements. Bought from Appliances on Line.

Not cheap £399.

Martyn

Edit. Just looked it up online. Zanussi ZWC1301 from AO.co.uk it's acually a pound cheaper now.

Edited by Nightwatch

Doubt if you will find a smaller machine than the Eumenia, now called Eudora Soba I note, and I believe the only one designed for a marine environment - click image.

7364_xresize200x150.jpg

My Contest yacht was almost built around one as all the others, Candy, Zanussi etc. were a few mm too big in one dimension or other. The Eumenia just dropped through the aft bedroom hatch and fitted perfectly in the dedicated cupboard. Not cheap but it proved very reliable over the 12 years I had the boat which included running it without issue from onboard genny thanks to electro-mechanical controller.

Edited by by'eck