Brief tips on repairing Knickers.

bizzard

Featured Posts

You could tweak this arrangement to make it more efficient especially at this time of year, by threading the elastic from the wasteband of your chosen undergarments, up you're back then split it to go down each sleeve to be made fast to your Mittens !.

This would save critical time if in the WC, as by simply taking off you're mittens you're Anckles become instantly warmer, and your ready to just sit down and ,,,,,,,Read !.

Just remember to only take ONE mitten off though if greeting a friend with a Hand shake !. As the result may be misinterpreted !.

LOL

Dear Mr Bizzard, Thankyou once again for your invaluable advice regarding hints on how to extend the life of most essential part of my wardrobe.

I will borrow some car tyres to craft elastic bands which will not only keep my frilly french knickers intact but also ensure any other spent elastic can be renewed without delay.

All of this can be avoided by using the safety pins you mention to hold the knickers UP.

Do this by pinning the elastic with four safety pins. Two through the skin of your tummy and two around the back, by your kidneys. The bleeding shouldn't last long but in the meantime mop it up with tissues.

Sorted.

MtB

All of this can be avoided by using the safety pins you mention to hold the knickers UP.

Do this by pinning the elastic with four safety pins. Two through the skin of your tummy and two around the back, by your kidneys. The bleeding shouldn't last long but in the meantime mop it up with tissues.

Sorted.

MtB

Sorted.

MtB

Much less traumatic to pin your knickers to your vest.

Posh wimmen can pin them to their camisole.

To pacify elfin safety you should use nappy pins to avoid injury.

"I do not wear a vest" is no excuse, peoples of your age risk pneumonia without one.

I have no idea why I have quoted Boile thrice!