Spelling checker

bizzard

Featured Posts

Eye knead a spellyng checka four this meye new wyndoes 8 netbook. Eye hav tryed the free Ginger won that eye hav on meye other Vista laptop with Firefox witch undurlynes a mispelt wurd but it won't werk on this 8 netbook witch alsow has firefox.. Cood anywon reccomend a spell checka that will underlyne a mispelt wurd for wyndows 8 firefox pleeeze. Thanc yew in advarnse. blush.png

Eye knead a spellyng checka four this meye new wyndoes 8 netbook. Eye hav tryed the free Ginger won that eye hav on meye other Vista laptop with Firefox witch undurlynes a mispelt wurd but it won't werk on this 8 netbook witch alsow has firefox.. Cood anywon reccomend a spell checka that will underlyne a mispelt wurd for wyndows 8 firefox pleeeze. Thanc yew in advarnse. blush.png

You shud be abel to hactivate it ewesing the dickonary settins.

You shud be abel to hactivate it ewesing the dickonary settins.

Eye tryed two butt eye got confewsed and uninstalled it. The funee thying is Ginger werked strayt away wen eye put it on meye uther vista compewter and still duz. It keyps underlyning yore mispelt wurd wyth a wiggerly lyne untyl yew get it ryte. Eye kept spelying the wurd ''AND''' rong and it took me threee days to get it ryte buy that tyme the topic had mooved on fyfty sevon payges.

Edited by bizzard

Dear Mr Bizzard,

Whilst I sympathise with your plight I regret I am unable in this instance to offer constructive advice.

Technology is a mystery for which I cannot discover a solution.

In any event I would never presume to tell the great Mr Bizzard that his posts could possibly in some instances be rather difficult to interpret.

I consider your construction of written words perfect, letters selected and placed in sequence as determined by yourself inspiring.

Rest assured Mr Bizzard your contributions to any thread valuable.

wen yoo get un undalined wurd, kan yoo rite-clik it to get a list of serjested spillings?

ETA just retread OP, it int undalining the werds, trie lucking in setings.

Edited by Beaker

Dear Mr Bizzard,

Whilst I sympathise with your plight I regret I am unable in this instance to offer constructive advice.

Technology is a mystery for which I cannot discover a solution.

In any event I would never presume to tell the great Mr Bizzard that his posts could possibly in some instances be rather difficult to interpret.

I consider your construction of written words perfect, letters selected and placed in sequence as determined by yourself inspiring.

Rest assured Mr Bizzard your contributions to any thread valuable.

Deer patty-ann. Diphicult two inturperayte blink.png !!! The cheak. Alwase classick Oxfourd spelling, grammatickley correkt and layowt me.

Howeva patty-ann, eye'll overloook that remarc thys tyme in vew of your kynd remarcs in the lattter part of yore post. smile.png

wen yoo get un undalined wurd, kan yoo rite-clik it to get a list of serjested spillings?

ETA just retread OP, it int undalining the werds, trie lucking in setings.

Not wyth the spel checker in my uther compewter. It keyps repeeting the wiggerly lyne untyl yew get the wurd spelt ryte.

Edited by bizzard

From wun of Franc Rychards Billy Bunter books. A notiss he stuc up onn the wall in the rag.

NOTISS

The Bunter phund

All my pals in the Remove are hearby

rekwested to ralley rowned and help a chap

out of a hoal.

THE WEAK'S GOOD CAUSE

Every fellow willing to help a pal in a phix, please

stepp into No7 Studdy, and put something in the

bocks on the table. Smorl contribootions thankfully

receeved. Shell out your bobbs and tanners and half-crowns.

Sined

W.G.Bunter.

PS Kurrency noats will be welcome,

PPS. Koppers not refewsed.

Not wyth the spel checker in my uther compewter. It keyps repeeting the wiggerly lyne untyl yew get the wurd spelt ryte.

eye get wigirly lyne eavan wen iz spelt rite cos luked in dickshunerry cos eye yews inglish dickshunerry, eye neva yews umerkan wan

Ewe kin tern spill czek awn in Fyrfocks bi gow'n tu options - advanced - general thin luk unda browsing und klik the bocks. Eef ewe vand non mercun inglish, gow tu options - content - choose languages.

Thancs, I have done that, it works fine when I email, butt knot wen eye rite wurds wen yewsing thys fourum.