Private Sale or Broker?

Lmcgrath87

Featured Posts

As our feline friend says, it will do no harm and in fact should work in your favour. Think of when you're buying a car or a house - people can't argue with cash and there are no waiting periods while pen-pushers decide if you're dodgy or not.

I see that your avatar has changed. May we infer that there has been a small quadruped addition to your household?

He was in our household until about 1 month ago :-( five years bigger than when the photo was taken, but just as adorable!

ahah no it's fine! I do hope to have another addition in the future, but probably a slightly smaller breed would be better suited to boat life!

Just remember that Pugs (alledgedly) cannot swin or even float.

Brachycephalic dogs are dogs which have a very short muzzle, leading to the squashed up, flat facial expression of dogs such as pugs, boxers, and bulldogs. Brachycephalic dogs are unable to swim with ease or to stay afloat properly because in order to be able to keep their nose and mouth above the waterline, they must tilt their head upwards; which leads to their back end pointing downwards and them taking on an almost vertical position in the water, which causes them to sink. The flatter a dog’s muzzle is, the greater a problem they will have; some dogs of brachycephalic breeds which have comparatively longer muzzles may be able to successfully swim to some degree.

Our Pug goes into the vertical and slowly sinks tail first and makes no effort to swim.

I did not know that - would perfectly explain my friend's boxer's reluctance for any water related activity.

I'd quite like a dachshund, but we will probably go down the rescue route when the time is right for another four legged friend of the dog variety. I think the cat is quite happy with his position as only pet right now!