Water Filter: General Ecology Nature Pure

MartinC

Featured Posts

Although the UK site is still selling replacement cartridges for their Nature Pure Ultrafine it appears that they have replaced this model with a, more expensive, Nature Pure QC. At least one caravanning web site is suggesting that the old replacement cartridges are going out of production, but as the site is trying to sell the old cartridges at 25% more than the cost of a direct sale from the UK General Ecology site, this may be a questionable statement!

However the USA parent site only shows the QC replacement cartridge. As far as I can see there is no change in the actual filter, only in the method of changing the cartridge, but, of course, the new cartridge is 50% more expensive.

It seems General Ecology have replaced the Nature Pure filter with the QC but are still producing replacement filter cartridges.

I usually buy a couple of filter cartridges at the Crick show and this year the guy made no mention of them being replaced by the QC model.

I certainly hope they will continue to produce the replacement cartridges.

Ken