Locks & Quays 2nd Series Tonight: 7:30 ITV Granada

ABeswick

Featured Posts

Hi all,

Back by popular demand is the 2nd series of the canalling programme Locks & Quays hosted by Fred Talbot.

On Thursday nights at 7:30 on ITV Granada

Please tune in for the 1st of 8 episodes tonight, as Fred takes us on a journey of discovery around the Rochdale starting from Bugsworth Basin.

Hope you all enjoy & please spread the word!

Anthony

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whooo, narrowboating in concrete tubes....

- Can say i can see it catching on. I agree with the idea that it would be good to get some more freight of the roads. but i would be looking towards the railways not building more canals?

Daniel

• 3 weeks later...
Granada TV at 7.30 pm. Tonight

Still on the Rochdale, I think! Probably a visit to a Kipper factory taking up half the programme.

No John we had the kipper factory at Preston in a previous show, it will be the clog factory in Oldham tonight no doubt

Charles

big blue narrowboat with a genny on the back with its blue cover on, also had the taxi firms number on the side of boat"yellow and black magnetic panels" and i am seen beating the camera boat through the gate into the dock system.

i am standing up on the back seating while steering the boat, i do like to keep a low profile :smiley_offtopic:

got it recorded and am now watching it again,and again and again.

for that trip up the mersey i told all and sundry i was determined to be seen with my boat and i also told the taxi firm i would get them on national tv avertising for free.

chuffed is me

Edited by gaggle

big blue narrowboat with a genny on the back with its blue cover on, also had the taxi firms number on the side of boat"yellow and black magnetic panels" and i am seen beating the camera boat through the gate into the dock system.

i am standing up on the back seating while steering the boat, i do like to keep a low profile :smiley_offtopic:

got it recorded and am now watching it again,and again and again.

for that trip up the mersey i told all and sundry i was determined to be seen with my boat and i also told the taxi firm i would get them on national tv avertising for free.

chuffed is me

yea noticed that, thought to myself who is that dude in the shorts standing up on the seating on the cruiser deck..........show off

• 3 weeks later...