Recommendation for insurance for project narrowboat

Sinead Carnie

Featured Posts

Apologies if there is another thread with this information , I have looked but havn't managed to find anything yet! Can anyone recommend an insurance company to get us insured. We have to get licence and safety checks done too and I am a bit unsure where to start with it all! She is in the water and we need to move her as soon as possible to the area where we live. Any advice is welcome as I really do not know where to start!

From your other thread:

I can recommend Basic Boat Liability if you are looking for Third Party insurance to get the boat legal.

Clicky

They are cheap, don't require a survey, provide basic Third Party cover plus, should the worst happen, wreck salvage and can be got online instantly.

They are perfect for a project boat that other insurances would make you jump through hoops for.

I have never used anyone else since insurance became compulsory.

From your other thread:

They are cheap, don't require a survey, provide basic Third Party cover plus, should the worst happen, wreck salvage and can be got online instantly.

They are perfect for a project boat that other insurances would make you jump through hoops for.

I have never used anyone else since insurance became compulsory.

About £65 for 12 months or a year which ever comes sooner.