Which section can I post in please

Featured Posts

Post in the section relevant to the subject matter of your post, they all have self explanatory names. If you are looking to advertise your business, there isn't really a section for that, but you can add a link in the link directory section.

Edited by Delta9

A suggestion, knowing nothing about FFMP, but having read the various threads on the subject: If you want to post about general things, or even to counter some of the "bad press" you have been receiving, that is fine. And, provided you are not too confrontational you will gain respect for responding to the issues head-on. What you shouldn't do is to advertise your business which is what you seemed to be doing in one of the threads you started.

People on this forum can be very friendly and helpful, but also argumentative, so my other suggestion is to not get embroiled in an argument about your business. Simply put your case whilst trying not to personally attack anyone and things should go smoothly!

Thankyou Delta9 and nicknorman,

Your comments are appreciated

I am not interested in arguments of any kind on a forum or elsewhere, it's not in my nature.

I'm not here to advertise either, our main business stems from static caravans and lodges which do not require advertising by us as they are all privately owned and all our pitches are now full.

I do however think its unfair some people think it's ok to write such awful things about 'anyone' on a forum! I will let their posts go over my head. I and many people I know personally and people on our park know I do not deserve the comments some people write about me! I am a nice down to earth person and what anyone gains from posting insulting comments about me or our park is beyond me!

Our park is beautiful and I must be doing something right as we have continued to improve the park in the three years I have lived here.

We have very happy customers who could go elsewhere but choose to be here. We have gained a David Bellamy Gold conservation award this year and I work very hard and have put a lot of time and effort into our park. I take great pride in the way I run our business. If anyone would like to come and meet me or view the park please let me know. You can then judge for yourself :D

Look forward to hearing from you :D

June