Vetus Bow Thruster Control Panel Bulb Replacement

plainsman

Featured Posts

I seem to remember a thread saying you just grab the rubbery bit and pull it out...

Not tried it myself and could be well off the mark but someone may remember better than me...

I seem to remember a thread saying you just grab the rubbery bit and pull it out...

Not tried it myself and could be well off the mark but someone may remember better than me...

No rubbery bit on mine and I have dug out previous thread but my swithch/light will not come out although it does loosen off when the knurled plastic nut is released. Panicking if I break anythin as I know these things cost an arm and a leg. Thanks for you suggestion

My advice would be first throw bow thruster away and remove girly button are you sure you don't need a bulb extractor that would have been supplied with unit in first place probably in bin with lots of others at boat builders

My advice would be first throw bow thruster away and remove girly button are you sure you don't need a bulb extractor that would have been supplied with unit in first place probably in bin with lots of others at boat builders

Throw it away! Brilliant idea. I was wondering how long it would take to be condemned for having a bow thruster. Anything else I should chuck out?