Joelsanders "the angry boater"

gary955

Featured Posts

Naughty Cal, on 20 Mar 2014 - 12:52 PM, said:

And that has exactly what to do with anything?

Nothing - however there is a small cohort of people on here who seem fixated with -

Other people's post count

How much time people spend on here

How quickly some posters respond to new threads

How quickly some posters post replies

Reputation/ number of greenies

That fact that some posters replies may not always be on topic.

and so on.

It keeps getting mentioned for some reason, quite repetitively in fact and each time they do it I honestly think they believe they are being truly original when they do it.

Sorry for getting your name wrong, Dave. I do not have a clue why I thought you were an Alan .

I'm not going to challenge you over this any more. I understand where you are coming from.

Let's try to be friends now. We are not so different, I think. You might disagree,

Sorry this has eaten into your lunch hour. Enjoy your lunch. Is it yoghurt (see above - or maybe it's below)

So many things to explain, and so little lunch hour.

Firstly, I don't know why the "world of Alan" is relevant. I'm Dave.

Secondly, you appear to be having some difficulty with the concept of what an argument is. At no point have I suggested that the tone of your PM was in any way out of order. Indeed, I will say that it was polite. It was, however, an attempt to (politely) continue the argument by PM. I don't do that. No adverse comment intended. I simply choose not to engage in that way.

Thirdly, let us consider my "tone". Here is the content of my post where I told you that what you were doing was against the rules;

If you dislike the tone of that message, then that is a matter of your own preference., but I would contend that I tried to explain why there was a rule, and that the tone I adopted was reasonable. My later message, AFTER you had announced an intention not to follow the rules was, indeed, dripping with sarcasm, but that came after your decision to put yourself above the rules.

Fourthly, you appear to put enormous emphasis on people's positions of authority, and upon the way they interact with you, in deciding whether you are going to accept what they say (both here and on your boat).

In telling you that something is against the rules, I am relating a fact to you. It matters not whether I am in charge of enforcing that rule, or whether I tell you nicely. The fact that it is a rule remains!

Even if the rule was not related to you in the manner that you expect to be dealt with, the fact of the rule remains, and it gives you no excuse to ignore it (particularly when the person whose attitude you take issue with isn't an admin).

You appear to be posting nonsense, with the specific intent of causing disruption.

Back under your bridge!

Maybe. I'm trying an experiment .

You appear to be posting nonsense, with the specific intent of causing disruption.

Back under your bridge!

Is that not what all of his posts have been?

I have yet to see a single post in any topic from counsellor Joel that has been otherwise.

No boating advise, no recommendations, in fact nothing to do with boating that is vaguely useful to anyone. The only posts he has made on this forum have been specifcally designed to get his blog page more views.

Back under your bridge!

Rachel with an A has just threatened to jump off a bridge. She might land on me, Dave.

Is that not what all of his posts have been?

I have yet to see a single post in any topic from counsellor Joel that has been otherwise.

No boating advise, no recommendations, in fact nothing to do with boating that is vaguely useful to anyone. The only posts he has made on this forum have been specifcally designed to get his blog page more views.

Your rhubarb & cinnamon one is my favourite. Hmmmm.. Yum yum, sweet Rachel with an A.

But the thing is ... when Sainsburys offer 2 pots for £3 , where's the profit?