Hopefully

slowcoach

Featured Posts

the 1st one is the stove, i took a pic with flash on and t didnt look to good, then the flash didnt come on, you cant see very much but i know it may seem sad but when i look at that pic, it brings warmth to me , yet the heating isnt on,

i came away from the boat at 7:55 pm having been there since 4, nearly fell asleep in front of stove tomorow i will post a pic of saloon

I do not wish to put a slur on brokers but do not use their surveyor, the broker has an interest in selling said boat, I am sure they are as honest as the day is long. ;)

I would advise that any one gets their own surveyor ask on here I am sure that someone would be able to recommend one that is totally independent etc.

When we bought Teodora from Whilton Marina they refused to even recommend a surveyor but they said that they could give me a list of all the ones in the area. They said that it would be unethical to recommend one for precisely the reason that Bottle stated.

Nick

surveyor cant do survey until monday the 4th december, hopefully get the boat no more than week after that as want to have 1st night on boat 16th-17th as my wife has the weekend off work and then on christmas day we will be on it as our oven is knackered and we havent the money to get new one as we are paying for boat so we will see what the stove is like, pics will be up soon as take ovee the boat, we managed to get £1500 off the price he was asking , hope survey goes okay, if so then getting the 4 year safety certificate done at same time

We got our last oven through Freecycle (look it up on the internet). Totally free and works beautifully.

Nick

I like the pictures with the tree, it brings back so many memories of the first Christmas we spent on Keeping Up when she was new.

Is it a very very long boat with glass doors half way down and an identical (but reversed) lounge on the other side? ;)