BIke rack pictures

John Williamson 1955

Featured Posts

bugger !

i would like to have seen these . ive only an i phone for now . no computer .

cheers

That explains it.

Try this - (hope the OP doesn't mind)

11352112794_66a436bf86_c.jpg

11352065036_9b8a473374_c.jpg

11352165823_14515f3b03_c.jpg

Edited by The Dog House

Install adobe flash.

bugger !

i would like to have seen these . ive only an i phone for now . no computer .

cheers

no idea why it won't quote correctly....angry.png

Edited by The Dog House

Some pictures of my bike rack as requested in Junior's CC thread. It's made of aluminium angle and wood. The bike was on offer at Halfrauds a while ago at £99 unassembled, or £119 if they put it together for me. It took me 20 minutes to do the job...

Ah a fabled BSO (bike shaped object). I'd attach a length of chain and use it as an anchor, should stop a fairly heavy NB if the bottom is muddy tongue.png At least it won't get nicked. Sorry couldn't resist, not a fan of Halfords gas pipe specials.

Some pictures of my bike rack as requested in Junior's CC thread. It's made of aluminium angle and wood. The bike was on offer at Halfrauds a while ago at £99 unassembled, or £119 if they put it together for me. It took me 20 minutes to do the job...

Ah a fabled BSO (bike shaped object). I'd attach a length of chain and use it as an anchor, should stop a fairly heavy NB if the bottom is muddy tongue.png At least it won't get nicked. Sorry couldn't resist, not a fan of Halfords gas pipe specials.

<Thrppt!> It does the job I want it to and I'd not be too fussed if some scrote nicked it. If I had a decent bike, I'd either have to have it inside or not sleep for worrying, especially round London.

where is the tiller on the boat?

In the usual place, except there's no swan neck 'cos the railing gets in the way. The bit I 'old is in the engine 'ole except when it's in use.

John - thank you soo much for the pics. It looks like a Very good solution to our Electric bike dilemma

Edited to remove the large black box :)

B~

Edited by Bettie Boo