Narrowboat launched yesterday

nickfryer

Featured Posts

Well, there's no reason to suppose that he's got fed up with it yet - and the thrill of one's first boat ownership is similar for each new owner.

I'm worried about the attitude of Pennie's boat though, we have all known awkward boats but a defiant one could be hard to handle.

As you know Athy all boats are like a good lady, need a stern talking too, but still do their own thing anyway when you are not paying attention! rolleyes.gif

To OP Nick, that is one beautiful boat, I have seen a couple of 'Semi-Cruisers' around and certainly can see the advantages! Happy Cruising!

Wow stunning.

I'm super excited about having my boat despite being 30 year old, mine defiantly needs a change of lay out.

Hope you have many many happy years afloat

You're never too old to be excited, Dear, especially not at 30 y.o.

Even those of us in our 60's still get excited once in a while.

As you know Athy all boats are like a good lady, need a stern talking too, but still do their own thing anyway when you are not paying attention! :rolleyes:

To OP Nick, that is one beautiful boat, I have seen a couple of 'Semi-Cruisers' around and certainly can see the advantages! Happy Cruising!

Thanks for all the positive comments.

We did fit. The boat out at Boughton camp yes.

Engine now has 300 hours on it and we have used it we'll throughout the last 18 months. Up to Llangollen and also down the tidal Trent to Lincoln and beyond.

Everything works as it should and the ony problem we had was faulty work tops on both boats.

It's a Corian type material and they were fitted as a complete item with sinks already fitted. Someone didn't seal the sinks correctly and water ingress was noticed In the first two months.

The company came out removed the work tops, took them away and returned them a few days later, new worktop and sinks fitted correctly. Good job done this time.

Looking forward to some good cruising this year now.