Sunken Boat- Aire & Calder, Anyone Know Anything?

sooty

Featured Posts

We came across a sunken boat outside the Boat Inn at Allerton Bywater this morning. Its a small cabin cruiser. Only the bow and cabin roof are above water. It has a floating bund around it. A couple of days ago there was a pollution problem a bit further down stream with hundreds of dying and dead fish. I reported it to the Environment Agency. Don't know if the two are connected.

We came across a sunken boat outside the Boat Inn at Allerton Bywater this morning. Its a small cabin cruiser. Only the bow and cabin roof are above water. It has a floating bund around it. A couple of days ago there was a pollution problem a bit further down stream with hundreds of dying and dead fish. I reported it to the Environment Agency. Don't know if the two are connected.

Doh!

I saw your boat at Castleford Cut yesterday - - - and didn't realise it was you - otherwise would have brayed on your roof and said 'Hi!' :(

Doh!

I saw your boat at Castleford Cut yesterday - - - and didn't realise it was you - otherwise would have brayed on your roof and said 'Hi!' sad.png

We would have had to force beer upon you...

Is that your mooring at Leeds? We nicked it for an hour until a space became available on the visitor side.

Now moored next to DeanS

It was our space - - have now left and we're on our (slow) return up the Trent towards Nottingham

If you pass The Dog House on Thursday give a wave to Jan. She will be at the boat with her best buddy, unless they have commenced the assault on the shops of York/Leeds.

• 4 weeks later...