Lymm Historic Boat Sail By. 23/06/13.

algy

Featured Posts

On the 23rd of June 2013 the village of Lymm, Cheshire, held a Transport Festival with over a 100 historic vehicles passing through the village street,and also as part of that occasion there was a procession of historic working canal boats both narrow and wide beam that cruised along the Bridgewater canal and passing through this pretty village.

I made and compiled this video of the event and uploaded it to You Tube.

Edited by algy
  • Greenie 1

Apologies for the stealth boat, we're part way through a paint job.

Tim

You had me 'foxed' for a while Tim, it's all a matter of priorities and you made the effort to attend!.

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the stealth boat, we're part way through a paint job.

Tim

Tim I videoed Rudd passing along the Bridgewater at Thelwall by the A50 overbridge yesterday and when looking at the video this morning noticed that on your new paint job the registration black flash states Nortwich instead of Northwich, I'm sure you are aware but thought I had better mention it anyway.

Rudd_zpsb88a486e.jpg

:) lovely video adn thank you for sharing :)

lots of nice boats.. but felt my heart quicken when moi saw the boats 'Severn' and 'Pauline' ohhhhh.... they looked sweet lickle beasties and i would treasure one of them quickly notes ... must buy Lottery tickets ... must... must ..must :)