Exhaust Splitter

Featured Posts

If you have to ask that question, then I wonder if you really should be making ANYTHING to do with exhaust gasses! The splitter does as it says, and splits the exhaust into two widely divergent streams, in order to prevent blasting direct at tunnel roofs etc., with the concommitent falls of soot onto the steerer,and paintwork, cans mops etc.

If you have to ask that question, then I wonder if you really should be making ANYTHING to do with exhaust gasses! The splitter does as it says, and splits the exhaust into two widely divergent streams, in order to prevent blasting direct at tunnel roofs etc., with the concommitent falls of soot onto the steerer,and paintwork, cans mops etc.

cheers for reply, it is for my own use not commercially and I now no the answer so I will make and fit it. Just for your info I will add I am a coded pipe welder. Edited by linnit

I like the exhaust cutter, they look nice on a well turned out boat. On our last boat that had a 3cyl Russell Newbury I ended up taking it of as It always seemed to cover the roof in soot that had collected in the cutter itself.

Darren

Hi.

I have 2 exhaust pipes, one has a 'splitter,' useful for tunnels,the other is a longer pipe which discharges exhaust gases more efficiently on long runs (ie. you end up not inhaling so many fumes).

Leo

I like the exhaust cutter, they look nice on a well turned out boat. On our last boat that had a 3cyl Russell Newbury I ended up taking it of as It always seemed to cover the roof in soot that had collected in the cutter itself.

Darren

They ruin the nice smoke rings too...

Casp'