Getting Internet on the cut

Homer 123

Featured Posts

Update:

Now have a connection that is in the region of 900Kbs, yes nine hundred.

Where, exactly, are you? Is it a location notorious for a complete lack of mobile broadband connectivity?

Is there anyone nearby using a different network, or means of supply, who is getting a better download speed?

Using Three, I get between about 3Mb and 17Mb per second - depends on time of dy mostly I think. Have you investigated Three - I have always found Orange to be less than good, both mobile and landline broadband.

Where, exactly, are you? Near a major town in the West Midlands Is it a location notorious for a complete lack of mobile broadband connectivity? No idea first time here but I doubt it, as in previous post there are two tower blocks in sight (about half a mile away) festooned with transmitters. Not an Orange one though but there is a T -mobile one. (thanks Smileypete)

Is there anyone nearby using a different network, or means of supply, who is getting a better download speed? No one in sight.

Using Three, I get between about 3Mb and 17Mb per second - depends on time of dy mostly I think. Have you investigated Three - I have always found Orange to be less than good, both mobile and landline broadband.

Lucky you, the maximun on my dongle contract is 7.2 Mbs

I am happy with Orange especially as I have a very good contract. ;)