Volunteer Steerers Required

Featured Posts

:( :( Sad to see ebay chugga that you have Almond and jupiner up for sale?

Wots the trad boat your selling willow?

But its great to see you upgrading your fleet.

Had a great holiday on almond years ago but it broke down 4 times on a 3 day break,

Yea buddy,

Almond has to go. Too old and can’t guarantee it wont break down. The new fleet is in top condition, they won’t let our holidaymakers down. I did like Almond, she had a lovely feel but was tired, Juniper too, they've not been properly cared for by the last company who's manager did well to keep them going at all. I want to be proud of the boats going out and be happy in the knowledge that I’ve done everything possible to be sure nothing will go wrong.

Our trad boats will be flagged by Larch for now. Willow is to be laid up. I can’t quite decide if I should do a complete strip back to shell and rebuild on her or just start again, build a new one. Willow’s shell is in good nick and she still looks great so it’s all possible but it will have to be all new inside for me. We will have Holly too but

we will use her less this year with much more small boat choice for the hirers.

So we have three boats up for sale right now. Almond, Juniper and one of the Gateway-Navigator fleet, Hurleston.

Call the office for details, 01606 832460 or info@middlewichboats.co.uk

Thanks

• 1 month later...