Middlewich boats new additions

canalboater2012

Featured Posts

I noticed a few weeks ago on middlewichs Facebook page they was looking for crew to pick up a few boats from around the country to add to there fleet anybody any ideas wot the are?

I dunno, but surely they would have done better to come on here and ask? ISTR the new owner was here asking for feedback earlier this year. But perhaps he did and I missed it.

Edited by Mac of Cygnet

We live across the road from them and they have 2 new sailaways that they are refitting. Looks like they are upgrading their fleet

The older of the two sailaways is my boat Nb Meandering which I am fitting out on site i.e. so not part of the fleet. She should be finished (less externel paint) by end of January. Mr Tickle your welcome to visit after Christmas.

Edited by Meandering

We live across the road from them and they have 2 new sailaways that they are refitting. Looks like they are upgrading their fleet

They were meant to be pickng 2 boats up from norbury junction and one from further south. Just wondering wot there were.

Mr tickle i always see your boat moored up by the junc in Middewich. You have an excellent mooring

• 2 weeks later...