jonathan wilson website?

Featured Posts

I've just had a really good google, and all i found was the site bernies linked to. :angry:

- I guess they properbly dont then.

We'll see if anyone can come up with the goods! But i wouldnt hold you breath. Many of these boat builders of vert "tradiational" and im sure there are quite a number that dont even have a computer.

Daniel

Hi

They do not have a web site, the link that Bernie supplied is the boat buiding side of the company this was sold off.

Louis and Joshua still work very closely with JW and TT there other shell is Mike Christian.

• 4 years later...

Here's a reference, but if you're thinking of doing anything, please pm me before you do.

http://www.littlebrownmouse.net/lbm_002.htm

I have been trying to get to the Website at www.littlebrownmouse.net but the site seems to have been terminated. They used to sel ready built units for DIY installation. Do you have any idea if they are still trading or if they have ceased.

Many thanks

• Greenie 1

I have been trying to get to the Website at www.littlebrownmouse.net but the site seems to have been terminated. They used to sel ready built units for DIY installation. Do you have any idea if they are still trading or if they have ceased.

Many thanks

I'm pretty sure they've gone out of business; they got involved building a 'boat and butty' concept with the guy who owned Simpsons Boats and, as far as I can recall, the whole lot went bust. Little Brown Mouse people may be around in another guise of course.

I don't know what you're looking for in the way of units but other boatfitters or joiners would be well able to custom-make items for you that you can fit yourself. We're doing a mix of DIY and pro fit-out ourselves.