Operation Idiots

fuzzyduck

Featured Posts

haha yes, it saved me typing it all again :P

Copy it, paste it into Word, highlight it - presss SHIFT + F3 at the same time. Stop when you reach the format you want eg:

I AM SERIOUSLY HOPEING THAT WAS A WIND UP BUT WE WILL SEE (pasted)

i am seriously hopeing that was a wind up but we will see (first press of SHIFT + F3)

I Am Seriously Hopeing That Was A Wind Up But We Will See (second press of SHIFT + F3)

I AM SERIOUSLY HOPEING THAT WAS A WIND UP BUT WE WILL SEE (third press of SHIFT + F3) etc....

OK, you wouldn't bother with something as short as this - but it can save time if you find you've done a lot of CAPITALS without looking at the screen.

Copy it, paste it into Word, highlight it - presss SHIFT + F3 at the same time. Stop when you reach the format you want eg:

I AM SERIOUSLY HOPEING THAT WAS A WIND UP BUT WE WILL SEE (pasted)

i am seriously hopeing that was a wind up but we will see (first press of SHIFT + F3)

I Am Seriously Hopeing That Was A Wind Up But We Will See (second press of SHIFT + F3)

I AM SERIOUSLY HOPEING THAT WAS A WIND UP BUT WE WILL SEE (third press of SHIFT + F3) etc....

OK, you wouldn't bother with something as short as this - but it can save time if you find you've done a lot of CAPITALS without looking at the screen.

lmao,i didn't realise it was SUCH an issue, very entertaining i must say :cheers:

lmao,i didn't realise it was SUCH an issue, very entertaining i must say :cheers:

It's not a big issue, it's what I do. There are loads of simple ways around many of these problems - most people don't even know they are there, and I don't pretend to know all of them.