Greetings.Can anyone identify my first boat?

pip

Featured Posts

Thanks for looking at my first post.I've just acquired my first boat and I'm trying to find out where it originated.I was told it had been used as an electrically powered day hire boat at Fradley,and I've asked there but came up blank.She's 16',all steel,and I've got a Lister LT1 lined up for her.Thanks for any help!

Thanks for looking at my first post.I've just acquired my first boat and I'm trying to find out where it originated.I was told it had been used as an electrically powered day hire boat at Fradley,and I've asked there but came up blank.She's 16',all steel,and I've got a Lister LT1 lined up for her.Thanks for any help!

Oh,and I think you can see her here > http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l132/steveLE/

well after Maffi's completely irrelevant, and non helpful post I've had a good look in order to try and assist you.

It's definately a boat. ;)

looks like it has a real potential to be a very nice thing. good luck.

It's a bit small for a liveaboard though, perhaps you could extend it??

Seriously though, it is nice and distinctive so, get it wet asap and people will soon tell you if they recognise it.

The lt1 thumper should be ideal for her. should sound nice as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Well,I've just found out from a previous owner that her name was "Electric Ferret".But I was disappointed not to find it listed on Jim Shead's site.Will BW be able to come up with anything do you know?She must have been registered at some point judging by the rainbow layers of paint I've been rubbing at.