Norfolk Broads search uncovers bodies

Featured Posts

Eh? Have I missed something?

I don't think so - other than there will doubtless be (probably unhelpful) speculation as to what led to the female dying by strangulation and ending up in the River along with the male ending up in the river and dying by drowning.

I wonder why the girl didn't contact anyone, I don't know of any 13 year olds without a phone these days unless she was so frightened do to knowing what had happened to her mother. It must be shear hell for her.

River valley, I know from experience that any phone signal is decidedly iffy in those parts.

Phil

River valley, I know from experience that any phone signal is decidedly iffy in those parts.

Phil

Where were all the passing boats?? I wonder, after all it's chaotic up there, isn't it?

Edited by The Dog House

Apparently it's a good fishing spot so it's not uncommon to see boats moored there all week, with the occupants fishing all night and sleeping all day

I wondered about this as the Nav Rangers are very hot on overstaying moorings all of which are 24 hour and on that stretch the boat would have been passed at least twice a day although if it was actually tucked up in the Broad it may not have been visible.

In fact thinking about it that particular Broad is no longer under the B.A. jurisdiction as it now is in effect a private Broad possibly under the ownership of Lord or Lady somebody or other (the name escapes me) Though the Broad is policed in terms of collection of overnight mooring fees.

Phil