SET THEM BOATS ADRIFT

gaggle

Featured Posts

I didn't realise that narrowboatworld had crossed the line into a subtle parody of itself. I found it quite entertaining in its own way. This was good too:

http://www.narrowboatworld.com/index.php/leatest/4814-water-point-hoggers

Basically somebody came from stone to the southern GU and couldn't get onto a water point at Cowley. You'd think with everything that's going on with the canals they might actually have a glut of real news to report on.

I might have a go at my own nbw style news report later...

I'd hasard a guess that Peter Ponce's actual intention is to launch another discussion on the topic of unlicensed boats, something he has achieved quite brilliantly here...

Seems like yet another keyboard warrior who only ever stands for anything when not actually facing anyone.

I'd be inclined to remove my licence, set a video camera and wait for him if he were to cruise past me.

Edited by Djuwenda

One really has to feel sorry for Mr Ponting. Having been surrounded by unlicensed boats which he suggests should be set adrift, he is now being set adrift by inconsiderate speeding boaters. Life afloat must be so miserable for him. Perhaps he should sell up and buy a caravan.

http://www.narrowboatworld.com/index.php/leatest/4780-im-all-right-jack

Perhaps too many peeps viewed his post, failed to see his licence, & took his advice :cheers: