Washing Machine Measurements?

JJay

Featured Posts

:help: Is there anyone out there with a Zanussi ZWC1301 who could tell me what the depth measurement is at the base?

The depth is given as 51.5 cm on various suppliers' websites but I'm assuming that's the overall depth - ie including the slight overhang on the control panel and the usual overhang at the rear to accommodate pipes etc. Our available floorspace is limited but if the depth at the base is a few cm less it could fit.

I've emailed Zanussi but to no avail (in fact the model doesn't appear on their website at all, which is strange)

If some kind person could take a tape measure to their machine I'd be ever so grateful :cheers:

I have the Zanussi ZWC1300 which must be the older model.

The depth at the top is about 54cm and then it reduces to about 51cm as there's a wide bulge at the back. That bulge goes all the way down, but stops short of the very bottom (by about 10cm), and so it's only 48cm at the very bottom.

That probably doesn't help very much. Why don't you find out which shops have one on display and take a tape measure?

Edited by blackrose

I have the Zanussi ZWC1300 which must be the older model.

The depth at the top is about 54cm and then it reduces to about 51cm as there's a wide bulge at the back. That bulge goes all the way down, but stops short of the very bottom (by about 10cm), and so it's only 48cm at the very bottom.

That probably doesn't help very much. Why don't you find out which shops have one on display and take a tape measure?

Thanks for that - if the newer one is the same it should just fit!

No sign of it in any shops I'm afraid (wondering if it's being discontinued) though on sale "web only" at a fairly reasonable price from a few places inc Currys

Mine is 2'X1' X 1''thick, fits anywhere. Its a Mrs S. Suds rubbing board, had it for years, uses no electricity. :mellow:

Been there, done that. That's why I want a washer :lol: