Canal & River Trust

Featured Posts

David Brown, waterways engineer, sent me notification of the change over to the Canal & River Trust from British Waterways took place on Monday 2nd July 2012. Such an important chronology event for BW owned waterways in England & Wales, deserves mention.

Ray Shill

David Brown, waterways engineer, sent me notification of the change over to the Canal & River Trust from British Waterways took place on Monday 2nd July 2012. Such an important chronology event for BW owned waterways in England & Wales, deserves mention.

Ray Shill

You haven't been reading the forum then, squire

You haven't been reading the forum then, squire

Perhaps not looking in the right place then. No doubt the official launch at Ellesmere Port will also be accompanied with a detailed account.

Ray Shill

• 1 month later...

This has nothing to do with the post but

Thanks to you, Ray Shill, im using your book 'Birmingham'sCanals' to help explore the BCN. Got it on eBay for a fiver! ish

Any suggested further reading regarding the BCN would be appreciated.

And yes I'm enjoying the canal. Hardly anyone around. Only done a fraction of it mind