Canal side home in London for sale

zenataomm

Featured Posts

We'd not been to London for years so we waited until the ASLEF strike this weekend and jumped a train to see if they'd been looking after it.

We wandered about the obvious places, went to Greenwich to admire the Helicopter Carrier HMS Ocean disgorging its charges like so many little gnats as they trained for the games. We also tried to get a good view of the Pearly King of Purley (?) as he played the spoons standing on the pavement next to his Pearly taxi but a myriad of Japanese and land locked sailing ships got in the way. I was quite disappointed to find that Sir Francis Rose's Clipper The Chichester IV was away being restored.

We were going to go down to Lambeth but didn't fancy The Walk Oi!......... So we all went down the Strand instead and had a banana.

Returning to our hotel in Downtown Paddington (Rooms by the Hour no TV) I stopped to laugh at the pictures in an Estate Agents, and look what I saw ......

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMzEtMjAxMjA1MTUtMTExNS5qcGc.jpg

I guess by "...early viewing recommended ..." they are suggesting 3 o'clock in the morning so you can't see the bounteous harvest of litter the wind gathers on the surface at that end.

I just love Victorian London, don't you?

Zenataomm

We'd not been to London for years so we waited until the ASLEF strike this weekend and jumped a train to see if they'd been looking after it.

We wandered about the obvious places, went to Greenwich to admire the Helicopter Carrier HMS Ocean disgorging its charges like so many little gnats as they trained for the games. We also tried to get a good view of the Pearly King of Purley (?) as he played the spoons standing on the pavement next to his Pearly taxi but a myriad of Japanese and land locked sailing ships got in the way. I was quite disappointed to find that Sir Francis Rose's Clipper The Chichester IV was away being restored.

We were going to go down to Lambeth but didn't fancy The Walk Oi!......... So we all went down the Strand instead and had a banana.

Returning to our hotel in Downtown Paddington (Rooms by the Hour no TV) I stopped to laugh at the pictures in an Estate Agents, and look what I saw ......

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMzEtMjAxMjA1MTUtMTExNS5qcGc.jpg

I guess by "...early viewing recommended ..." they are suggesting 3 o'clock in the morning so you can't see the bounteous harvest of litter the wind gathers on the surface at that end.

I just love Victorian London, don't you?

Zenataomm

Yes.