Somebody got a bargain....

Featured Posts

http://rugbyboats.co.uk/boatpix/1121/index.html

When first listed this I'm sure was on for £65K...under offer for a third of that...

Enough of a difference to remove the much criticised wheelhouse highlighted when I first posted and create a great boat... :wub:

It was offered for a quick sale due to health reasons for £ 20.000, a real bargain for a perfect size barge, with lots of space, plus a lovely mooring.

Peter.

Yes, I briefly toyed with this one. I was put off by the sold as seen clause, and the tarp over the forward edge of what would be the hold now living accom. Also it came up 2 months to early and is a bit far for a looksy, when I thought she was in Hull, I was ready for a drive over and a call to mister Lloyds.

I would love to pick up something like this.

Cheers

Smudge

Oooh yeah , saw this a while ago , Jan fell head over heals for her especially at £20k ,did need a bit of work ,last blacking 2004 , but a very nice mooring and so cheap . As said about 2 months too early !

May be a bit too big too , Phylis mite struggle to get past on the fossditch !!

Oooh yeah , saw this a while ago , Jan fell head over heals for her especially at £20k ,did need a bit of work ,last blacking 2004 , but a very nice mooring and so cheap . As said about 2 months too early !

May be a bit too big too , Phylis mite struggle to get past on the fossditch !!

She's a perfect size for the Continent at 4.72 wide in the Freycinet locks that are (or should officially be) 5.20m it won't be a tight fit.

Peter.

Moorings: €350 a year!

Almost unbelievable isn't it ? but it's still true for the moment, in Belgium you can still find moorings like that if you're lucky.

I suppose that for that sort of money you can maybe get 1 month in the U.K. and not even residential.

Peter.