cant seem to get long term moorings any where

bux

Featured Posts

ho well guys, now been living aboard our boat for nearly a year, i have son on board and desperatly need to get work, i need to know if there is any long term moorings near to liverpool, have found a possible in stoke on trent, but does not look very good, festival park marina, although i did visit in the pouring rain, would like to get back to liverpool way as sister is gravely ill and she lives in rhyl, i do not drive a car so really need to be near a large city or a marina/long term moorings that have train/transport near by to access city, desperatly running out of otions. i love the boat and really do not want to give it up, but dont see many options, any advice much appreciated

ho well guys, now been living aboard our boat for nearly a year, i have son on board and desperatly need to get work, i need to know if there is any long term moorings near to liverpool, have found a possible in stoke on trent, but does not look very good, festival park marina, although i did visit in the pouring rain, would like to get back to liverpool way as sister is gravely ill and she lives in rhyl, i do not drive a car so really need to be near a large city or a marina/long term moorings that have train/transport near by to access city, desperatly running out of otions. i love the boat and really do not want to give it up, but dont see many options, any advice much appreciated

Swanley Bridge Marina on the llangollen has spaces, try Ellesmere Port museum too, we have just been offered a spot there but have had to turn it down as we are going to sell our boat sooner than anticipated. The boat museum is right by the station.

Edited by allybsc

Preston brook marina on the bridgewater, Bob that runs tt is generally very helpfull and will do his best to fit people in, even if it's on a wall mooring till something else is availablem that end of Runcorn s on the train line into Chester and n Wales as well as Manchester and busses into Liverpool are regular.

Preston brook marina on the bridgewater, Bob that runs tt is generally very helpfull and will do his best to fit people in, even if it's on a wall mooring till something else is availablem that end of Runcorn s on the train line into Chester and n Wales as well as Manchester and busses into Liverpool are regular.

I'm guessing you need a Bridgewater canal license to moor there?