ITELDOO4ME AND THAT COURT CASE

iteldoo4me

Featured Posts

Most of this reluctance is due to a conflict of interest,as many of these boat builders advertise with these publications.

The web site for my builder is,as you say the same as it was a year ago,and I can catagorically confirm theat the speil that is seen on their website is nothing short of a load of cock! I think that their website should be withdrawn,it is full of untruths relating to so many factors,that its a crime!

I'm still very confused about this particular builder.

It was reported as having gone bust early on.

Did it, actually ?

Or is there a company still trading that would still take an order from you ?

If so, is that the same company, or is it a case of one has folded, and another with identical details managed to start up in it's place.....

Fairly basic stuff, I know, but I'm not sure I've understood......

I'm still very confused about this particular builder.

It was reported as having gone bust early on.

Did it, actually ?

Or is there a company still trading that would still take an order from you ?

If so, is that the same company, or is it a case of one has folded, and another with identical details managed to start up in it's place.....

Fairly basic stuff, I know, but I'm not sure I've understood......

Please dont quote me on this but I think the story is that the big company went bust or left with all the high tech gear, but the new guys advertise as if they are the old guys with all the gear.

Please dont quote me, but thats as I understand it

Edited by Pirate

I see.... I thought this was a Her*n and its not its a Hix*n...

phew...

The Administrators report is well worth a read at some point in the future, the directors background report does actually very accurately some up the state of the industry and the reasons in his view for their demise.

After picking up some of the pieces from them I have to say that the marketing methods they used in selling their boats were very impressive, this along with the production methods used should have made for a very profitable product and successful business.

It would not have taken a too different story for them to be still in business and giving the likes of New Boat Co a good run for their money.

The narrowboat market is changing it will be all smiles and boasts of long order books at Crick but time will tell in the future what is in store if a lot of builders don't look at the market they are now competing in.

The best value and best specification boat in the middle market is not built in the UK but if I was buying a boat that would be the one for me. Putting on the company hat if we were to try and compete directly against that boat we would be better calling it a day and going home it can't be done.

There are other sectors of the market builders can move into but flogging a dead horse never made much sense did it?