Mooring

Sanddancer

Featured Posts

Thats a big area to look at ! Are you looking on the Lancaster or L&L or further south ?

There's a couple of marinas near Garstang on the Lancaster that I believe have vacancies just off the A6 and also White Bear Marina at Chorley on the L&L right next to the M61 motorway.

Dave

All the marinas I mentioned are quite secure and all handy for your trip south but there's also marinas in Cheshire that you'll pass that are just off the M6.

You really do have quite a large choice.

Dave

Hello

Looking for a place to Moor online or Marina in the north west anywhere between Kendal and Birmingham, i would like it to be a safe area as the boat would be left alone for a few days a week while i work, ANY IDEA'S ?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Sanddancer

Depending how big youre boat is, there is always Tewitfeild marina right at the top of the navigable Lancaster canal.

we have our NB there,and i'm shure there are mooring's unocupied.

Arge.

Hello

Looking for a place to Moor online or Marina in the north west anywhere between Kendal and Birmingham, i would like it to be a safe area as the boat would be left alone for a few days a week while i work, ANY IDEA'S ?

Thank you in advance.

As said, a very big area with lots of options, haven't seen Burscough or Scarisbrick mentioned, may be worth considering. About as true north west as north west gets.

We looked at Barton Grange a couple of years ago . . . .

Although geographically it eventually turned out to be inconvenient for us - I was impressed with the Marina and its management

Yes , it's very nice and not unreasonably priced. There is another, much bigger marina at Garstang which is excellent but I don't think there is availability.