Waterwheeeeeeeeeeeeze

bizzard

Featured Posts

Volunteers,volunteers and more volunteers,thousands of em all fanning out from the nucleus ''TRING SUMMIT RESERVOIRS'' to all points of the compass like spokes in a wheel for about a 40 mile radius. Yes ''Chain-gangs'' of enthusiastic human pumps clutching thousands of buckets of water and passing them along at high speed from outlying water taps and homes,or any old tap that can be found within this radius or from as far away as needed,working flat out day and night until these reservoirs are full and overflowing.Further thousands of volunteer human pumps would be required to relieve the first crowd and so keep alternating and relieving each other.And all need to drink plenty of water and relieve themselves also, in the buckets, replacing the considerable spillage that must occur from being conveyed in this manner from such a long distance. Rally to the cause folks!!!!!.

I shall notify BW of this plan after my elevensies tomorrow as i think its only fair that some of their blokes should join in.

PS Bring your own sandwiches, (buckets supplied). ''Traveling expenses''not negotiable so forget it.

I hope in all sincerity that all this carry on solves the problem. Bizzard. :mellow:

Volunteers,volunteers and more volunteers,thousands of em all fanning out from the nucleus ''TRING SUMMIT RESERVOIRS'' to all points of the compass like spokes in a wheel for about a 40 mile radius. Yes ''Chain-gangs'' of enthusiastic human pumps clutching thousands of buckets of water and passing them along at high speed from outlying water taps and homes,or any old tap that can be found within this radius or from as far away as needed,working flat out day and night until these reservoirs are full and overflowing.Further thousands of volunteer human pumps would be required to relieve the first crowd and so keep alternating and relieving each other.And all need to drink plenty of water and relieve themselves also, in the buckets, replacing the considerable spillage that must occur from being conveyed in this manner from such a long distance. Rally to the cause folks!!!!!.

I shall notify BW of this plan after my elevensies tomorrow as i think its only fair that some of their blokes should join in.

PS Bring your own sandwiches, (buckets supplied). ''Traveling expenses''not negotiable so forget it.

I hope in all sincerity that all this carry on solves the problem. Bizzard. :mellow:

You've been watching The Titfield Thunderbolt!

SAM

Ryde

IOW

You've been watching The Titfield Thunderbolt!

SAM

Ryde

IOW

Not recently and it didn't enter my mind honest,It just seems the thing to do ''ACTION''everyone sees to be just looking and gassing about it.