so close

peter nelson

Featured Posts

Something "smells" wrong to me here......

From the limited info given, the latest owner, (who seems to be a boat business, or associated with one), bought this hoping to make a (considerable) quick buck.

He is now prepared to accept under half of what he has re-advertised it for, even though (as I read it) that e-bay ad only went up last night ?

Be suspicious - very suspicious!!

Note whilst seller has mostly good feedback they also have......

Generally the stuff he is selling on e-Bay is for tens of pounds, not four figure sums.

yep i fully agree thats why i withdrew my offer till i hear from the original seller who sold him the boat.

i told him it is back up at £3000 didnt tell him my offer so hopefully it will get his back up about the added profit and he will tell me all its problems

Something "smells" wrong to me here......

From the limited info given, the latest owner, (who seems to be a boat business, or associated with one), bought this hoping to make a (considerable) quick buck.

He is now prepared to accept under half of what he has re-advertised it for, even though (as I read it) that e-bay ad only went up last night ?

Be suspicious - very suspicious!!

Note whilst seller has mostly good feedback they also have......

Generally the stuff he is selling on e-Bay is for tens of pounds, not four figure sums.

yep i fully agree thats why i withdrew my offer till i hear from the original seller who sold him the boat.

i told him it is back up at £3000 didnt tell him my offer so hopefully it will get his back up about the added profit and he will tell me all its problems

nope mooring included which is the main reason im looking at this boat, as with 4 of us it is far from ideal but for a year or two while i save for a bigger boat it will do.

then i save like mad for a few years and as i have a useable boat i can take my time and find the perfect boat but keep the mooring.

That could take a while. There is no such thing as the perfect boat :lol:

nope mooring included which is the main reason im looking at this boat, as with 4 of us it is far from ideal but for a year or two while i save for a bigger boat it will do.

then i save like mad for a few years and as i have a useable boat i can take my time and find the perfect boat but keep the mooring.

If you find out how to save when you own a boat, can you tell the rest of us please.

Edit

I like the comment it will fly through the BSC

Edited by ditchcrawler