PS 1992

Terence

Featured Posts

I did hear a tale that you once backed your car over a Masthead lamp? :banghead: Quite sure it wasn't this one.

Terence

Errrr.............yes I did - but it was a proper tunnel lamp, like the one in question but with a "golfish bowl" glass. I am still looking for one to replace it ! I`ve had better days.........

Happily I was in the Discovery - unhappily this meaant I hardly felt a thing the FIRST time I ran over the lamp.......

Oh, I see, you weren't happy that you'd done a good enough job with the first attempt so you had another go? :rolleyes: I'll bet the air was blue!

There's a simple reason though; if you hadn't had the horses you wouldn't have had a horsebox; if you hadn't had a horsebox you wouldn't have needed the Disco to tow it; if you hadn't had the Disco you wouldn't have run over the lamp (twice) :lol: ...........so it's all Zita's fault. I understand what you're saying. ;)

Roger