Dont' ask me....

lewisericeric

Featured Posts

OK guys, don't ask me how I went from being really against getting a twin tub to buying this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TecTake-mini-washing-machine-Spin/dp/B002WTLJKM/ref=pd_cp_la_2

And, call this sad, but I am SOOOOOOOO excited about it coming!!!! i barely remember twin tubs and maybe I'm going thru a whole nostalgia phase and that's why it ended up appealing so much! Wait for the screaming next week when it comes and i'm up to my elbows in water! :banghead:

OK guys, don't ask me how I went from being really against getting a twin tub to buying this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TecTake-mini-washing-machine-Spin/dp/B002WTLJKM/ref=pd_cp_la_2

And, call this sad, but I am SOOOOOOOO excited about it coming!!!! i barely remember twin tubs and maybe I'm going thru a whole nostalgia phase and that's why it ended up appealing so much! Wait for the screaming next week when it comes and i'm up to my elbows in water! :banghead:

If it starts making funny noises turn off straight away and check oil level :cheers:

14skipper

Memories eh??-I didn't know you could still get them- I remember when we were kids we used to sit on ours and then it would spin across the kitchen- I'm sure they wont do that now-Enjoy

You were lucky. We couldn't afford the real thing and had to push ours around the kitchen, amd make believe.