Boat Cat Loast @ Brentford

nbtafelberg

Featured Posts

Dear All,

WE are moored at Brentford past the guaging lock, last night, our cat went out and he didn't come back which is unusual for him.

He is easy to spot as he looks like a small Tiger. He answers to the name Zachy

We are staying another night here to see if he comes back but if you were going through Brentford please check your boats just incase the nosey parker has got on your boat.

PM ME IF YOU HAVE OR KNOW WHERE HE IS...or call 07952663391

Here's a picture of the little rascal, he's much loved by all the family and was due to be nuetured next week (perhaps he knew???!). Oh and he likes anything with catnip in it....more like LOVES.

cat.jpg

Edited by Jon

Sorry to hear about your cat, Paul.

We had one on our boat for a while - you get attached to the little blighters.

She stowed away on the K+A and then jumped ship later on as we cruised westwards.

Mark

Poppy - See Stowaway Cat

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php...512&hl=Stowaway

Edited by NB Willawaw

Any Luck yet clevett? :/

The cat on next doors boat did a disappearing trick a couple of weeks ago, but luckily he called back(a day or two later) to where he had moored when she went AWOL and she came trotting back to the boat....she is very nosey and likes to go on peoples boats to give them a once over, to make sure its as it should be:).....I bought her a collar and I hope Pat gets a disc for it now! I'd be upset if she got lost and its not my cat!

sigh..............

:blush: he is a handsome cat, I bet someone has taken a fancy, (like you say).......and had away with him, especially if he's a friendly cat.....

I don't know... Don't think people tend to steal cats do they? But its spring, and cats get randy and sometimes go walkabout. We had a tom cat once who used to regularly dispear for a week or more. He would return all skinny and covered in bites and cratches, but usually looking pretty pleased with himself... Cats are amazing creatures, I wouldn't be surprised if your cat found its way back to Cowley from Brentford. But I know a couple who live on a houseboat down in Brentford, I'll ask them to keep their eyes open. I really hope you find him.

Yeah thats what we think

We also wouldn't be surprised if he turned up in Cowley thats the sort of cat he is....

I've registered with a few sites and paid a few visits to Brentford too look for him, I would appreciate anyone living on boats in Brentford to watch out for him because he likes people.

• 1 month later...