Kentish Town Lock

DaveP

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...

I am saddened by the caption beneath the photo of the obviously stricken boat: "Two people like this". What sort of vultures can they be?

They may simply be praising the photographer, or saying it is a dramatic picture.

What about this sentence:

No one who calls themselves a journalist should write sentences of those proportions. And no one who calls themselves an editor should let it be published.

I had a brief look at that travesty of the journalists' art which is NBW. The errors were so numerous that I soon gave up trying to read the first article, but one thing did catch my eye - they have a proof-reader!

I kid you not.

Edited by sebrof

I had a brief look at that travesty of the journalists' art which is NBW. The errors were so numerous that I soon gave up trying to read the first article, but one thing did catch my eye - they have a proof-reader!

I kid you not.

The report in Waterways World is not much better - maybe they used NBW as their source.