Dometic Travel pack

Mirriam

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, system 4-50 said:

tea break is over - back on your heads.

A rather bad man dies and meets Satan in a room with three doors. Satan explains, "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that you have to spend eternity behind one of these doors. But, the good news is that you can take a peek behind each and take your choice."

So, the man opened the first door and saw a room full of people, standing on their heads on a concrete floor. Not very nice, he thought.

Opening the second door, he saw a room full of people standing on their heads on a wooden floor. Better, he thought, but best to check the last door.

Upon opening the last door, he saw a room full of people, standing waist-deep in excrement and sipping coffee.

"Of the three, this one looks best," he said and waded in to get something to drink while Satan closed the door.

A few minutes later the door opened, Satan stuck his head in and said, "Ok, coffee break's over, back on your heads."

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

It is a real and worrying point. A whole programme on the BBC the other day about how FaceBook, Twitter etc do everything they can to stoke up anger, outrage, irritation on their platforms. Apparently these companies realise of you are not cross about something, you don't bother posting. And participation is their lifeblood as they sell your data to make their income. 

The public at large barely register this fact, YET. But it is coming. 

The government are fully aware of how bad Farcebook and Twatter are. My mate is a very senior Police officer and working for the government on this very problem. I make no bones about my views on the ridiculous platforms and will never use them. In the future,  but it will be quite some time yet there will be data released as to just how much crime is facilitated by such sites.