Kinver Canopies Boat Covers

Featured Posts

I have recently asked a fitter from wilsons have they gone into recievership or are they in recievership and have been told that neither is true.I can assure you that whoever they are they will need to explain just who they are if they want to complete the work in our marina.

Hope I sorted this one out for you Colin. ;)

hi, as a newbie to these forums im reading through for hints and tips, my husband and i recently purchased a 45ft stern cruiser which came with a cover on the stern deck not the pram hood type but did its job of keeping the water out of the stern, after owning the boat for a few weeks some ******* has used a blade to cut a section out of the side containing 3 press-stud tops, so now i have a nice, section missing. mad or what!. it would be nice if the material could be "slash" proof also love the idea of insect netting, my self i love to hear the rain on the roof (find it very relaxing) and in nice warm weather would sit out with a canopy up in the rain just chilling .... blow up hot tub, candles, glass of wine and a good book blissssssssssssssssssssss now if i can just convince the hubby lol

;)

and in nice warm weather would sit out with a canopy up in the rain just chilling ....

Some people mock pram hoods but this is exactly where ours comes into it's own - it allows you to sit outside even if it is raining.

As much as I love narrow-boating I find it does get a bit claustrophobic some times and being able to sit out whatever the weather does relieve the cabin fever...

I agree 100% with everything that John says here.

I would abbreviate the first paragraph on the wilsonsofkinver site to only and I would then then simply remove the next two paragraphs.

Following on from John's observations about geographical location, it might also be useful for you to state what area you 'cover' (sorry). I might be interested myself, but would you be interested in a commission from Nuneaton? If your site doesn't tell me then I'd probably look for a more local company.

Of course, you can choose to do whatever you want to :)

Tony

Thanks for input guys. Made a few changes to forwarding site, Just got to change kinvercanopies.co.uk now