nb Imagine - progress?

wrigglefingers

Featured Posts

'Wriggle'

Good news but have a look at what we have, this was yesterday morning and by the late afternoon the sides and stern were on.

(The sides and stern were all ready fabricated just needed to be attached, now up to gunwale level, cabin next)

2008_1013JonathanWilson0004.jpg

'Wriggle'

Good news but have a look at what we have, this was yesterday morning and by the late afternoon the sides and stern were on.

(The sides and stern were all ready fabricated just needed to be attached, now up to gunwale level, cabin next)

2008_1013JonathanWilson0004.jpg

Cor Keith!

I didn't realise you'd made that much progress; it wasn't too long ago it looked like we'd both be waiting for years and years. We must be significantly older (but still good-looking in your case!) now. Seriously though, when will she be finished?

Jill

Jill

Seriously though, when will she be finished?

Your guess is as good as mine. :lol:

We were told that it would be ready before Christmas (not which one though).

That was before the unforeseen problem, that always happen.

A good estimate would now be the beginning of next 2009.

The problem, as always, is the finishing of the boat that is in the place that the next boat goes into and then the co-ordination of lorries (transport) and cranes (lifting).

I may even be in a wooden box before I get to live in this metal one. :lol::lol: