Crick

iteldoo4me

Featured Posts

Can anyone help me do a cruise route to Crick from Shardlow.?I have tried the canal plan website,but it keeps coming back at me as unable to route for me?Many thanks in anticipation.

Well, there two ways of doing it, down to trentlock, and up the sour, on the GU, though lufbra to foxton, then on to crick. Which is what i would do, few more locks, few less miles.

- Or oyu can go up to fradley, then from fazley down the oxford to norton jn, and on to crick.

Daniel

Try a "map". It's a small hand held device.

Hehe, thats what i used. Trusty 1995 Nicholson Map of GB!

Also, canalplan works for me, be defaut i goes the sour/GU way, which it says is a total dist of 64 miles and 55 locks, (With at least 2 small aqueducts or underbridges, 2 tunnels)

- Which according to it should take you 33 hours, 15 minutes.

Going the otherway, its 91 miles and 46 locks. At least 1 moveable bridge; 8 small aqueducts or underbridges and 3 tunnels. Which should take 43 hours, 23 minutes.

- So as i said, its clearly longer, but a few less locks. (we personal tend to make time on locks tho, so not a big deal)

Daniel