Birmingham Break Ins

Smelly

Featured Posts

I've just had an email from BW asking mer to be extra vigilant after a spate of break ins around Birmingham; Hockley Port, Bodymoor Heath (this was a car apparently) and Gas St.

Maybe someone's got a taste for it; it's a bit far north for Mr Finch...

So, keep an extra eye out in the Brum area and, by request of BW, report any issues to the police.

Ta.

Dan

I've just had an email from BW asking mer to be extra vigilant after a spate of break ins around Birmingham; Hockley Port, Bodymoor Heath (this was a car apparently) and Gas St.

Maybe someone's got a taste for it; it's a bit far north for Mr Finch...

So, keep an extra eye out in the Brum area and, by request of BW, report any issues to the police.

Ta.

Dan

Thanks for the warning, hope they have stopped by October

Thanks for the warning, hope they have stopped by October

I hope they have stopped by next week!

Sad to hear this is happening. Unfortunately boats are an attractive target for the ne'r do wells.

Stewey

I hope they have stopped by next week!

Sad to hear this is happening. Unfortunately boats are an attractive target for the ne'r do wells.

Stewey

It is unusual (no singing please) for the area and the Feds (so I heard) thought there may be a connection between the break-ins and the large number of people attending street parties in the area. In the break-in that I was aware of, the thief was presumably only after money or jewellery as other nickable and relatively portable stuff was left alone.

It is unusual (no singing please) for the area and the Feds (so I heard) thought there may be a connection between the break-ins and the large number of people attending street parties in the area. In the break-in that I was aware of, the thief was presumably only after money or jewellery as other nickable and relatively portable stuff was left alone.

No more festivities anywhere, that's the solution!! Had forgotten about the Royal Wedding effect.

Last H-port break-in reported in 1995 - for Winson Green area in general that's a damn fine clear stretch. But still disturbing in our normally secure wee community.

No more festivities anywhere, that's the solution!! Had forgotten about the Royal Wedding effect.

Last H-port break-in reported in 1995 - for Winson Green area in general that's a damn fine clear stretch. But still disturbing in our normally secure wee community.

A lot of fine upright, honest people live in Winson Green.

:)

No, no, no! Don't be cancelling your nuptials. I'll just get a bigger padlock.

If we promise to keep the nuptials festivities in place, will you promise to be part of the boat convoy home from the registry office? I'm feeling rather outdone by young Kate and Wills' procession you know... We can post uniformed and resplendent guards in traditional BCN colours on all corners of Hockley Port for decoration and security purposes.