Is it easy to fit a fuel gauge / water tank gauge ?

Featured Posts

At £70 or £80 per gauge, I think I'll continue to use my current "gauge": a length of garden cane, insert sweet end to measure water, insert smelly end to measure diesel. Works every time. :lol:

Yes - fuel gauge is a length of hard wood suitably calibrated with a saw and felt tip. referenced about twice a MONTH!!!

Water gauge is - 4 x full showers - look for water

Alex

Fitted water and waste gauges from MSC about 3 years ago chose the percentage read outs. Makes life and descisions as to when to fill or empty so easy the best money we ever spent on the boat. We leave them powered up 24/7 and dont seem to use much electric, if you had them on a push button would you forget to check.

I have no connection with this company but have recieved excellent service, if only more companies were this good.

I bought the fresh water guage and the DC distribution bord from this guy - thoroughly recommend him, Whilst fitting the electrics I had to change one of the distibution switches - he changed it without any fuss and would change any others should the amperage not be correct for my needs. The water guage is brilliant, low electrical consumption (virtualy nil) and accurate once initialy calibrated.

Very rare to have a supplier this eager to please.

Andy.

I bought the fresh water guage and the DC distribution bord from this guy - thoroughly recommend him, Whilst fitting the electrics I had to change one of the distibution switches - he changed it without any fuss and would change any others should the amperage not be correct for my needs. The water guage is brilliant, low electrical consumption (virtualy nil) and accurate once initialy calibrated.

Very rare to have a supplier this eager to please.

Andy.

I have had one on the boat since I fitted it out, been in use for 6 years