Giffard Park, MK

stagedamager

Featured Posts

Evening all,

if anyone is around the Giffard Park area in Milton Keynes, the police have closed the towpath, red route on the offside, and i can only assume navigation aswell between the Giffard Park pub, and the next bridge southbound.

I hope not, but wonder if it is related to this:

Giffard Park clicky

Guess we'll find out in a few days.

Regards

Dan

Mental note to pull up any info I can at work tomorrow, if there were ambulances involved ill find out.

OFF TOPIC BUT HOPE MEMBERS WON'T MIND.

Sorry Heff. forgot you started your new job as a Controller.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Best of luck.

John H.

Edited by sumajan

Best of luck.

John H.

Sorry about this. Didn't mean to sound frivolous. very sad news indeed. Deepest sympathies for the family.

Edited to add...

My post was meant tongue in cheek, but writing on my phone never comes out jovially :)

I'd never misuse the priveliges I have at my new job, who knows in this day and age I could get locked up for looking at someones DOB if I didn't have appropriate clearance

:P

:smiley_offtopic:

Edited to add...

My post was meant tongue in cheek, but writing on my phone never comes out jovially :)

I'd never misuse the priveliges I have at my new job, who knows in this day and age I could get locked up for looking at someones DOB if I didn't have appropriate clearance

:P

:smiley_offtopic:

Didn't mean to sound critical Heff, just saw you'd started your new job and wanted to wish you luck. Never thought the post would turn

out to be so serious.

Best of luck.

John H.

Hi John I hadn't seen this! I'm doing everything back to front :) Thank-you very much, I'm enjoying it so far, just took SWMBO to work and gearing up for my first 12hr shift. I'm being eased in gently, I've only got 1400-0200 doing Dr's Urgents and crew routine :lol:

Sad news, I'd agree, but I'd imagine the family appreciate the closure (I hate that word, but don't know what else I could use). The chap concerned has been missing for weeks, following a night out at the pub in Giffard Park and his sister has been frantic (I'd imagine others also, but she's been the most widely reported). I live just down the road in Newport Pagnell and have never seen so many posters or appeals for information.