Boatsandoutboards

pete.i

Featured Posts

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if anyone had tried, recently, to buy anything from the Boatsandoutboards website. I am interested in an item and I have emailed the seller twice and tried to ring on the 070 number provided by the web site three times. When I ring the phone rings then cuts off. I have had no reply to my emails to the vendor. I have also emailed the websites customer service about a week ago and had no reply to that email either. The item that I am interested in still seems to be available and has actually moved 2 pages down the page list since I expressed an interest.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Cheers

Pete

People don't bother removing the ads and the secure numbers expire, but still seem to ring.

I'd been emailing someone for weeks, the boat still "available" or so it said, and it was a broker, too.

Finally I drove to the yard to enquire (it was a type of boat I'd been after for some time so was keen to get it) but the guy said "oh we sold that weeks ago".

There's another boat on, at the moment and they are not answering emails, either.

Cheers for that Carlt.

Yes I suspect that that is what's happeneing. having said that I have emailed the website's "customer services" from their contact us link and they have not had the courtesy to reply to me either.

Anyway thanks for the info I will have to keep looking.

Pete

Cheers for that Carlt.

Yes I suspect that that is what's happeneing. having said that I have emailed the website's "customer services" from their contact us link and they have not had the courtesy to reply to me either.

Anyway thanks for the info I will have to keep looking.

Pete

We have sold a few boats on Boatsand Outboards likewise made a purchase or two with no problem. As has been said boats are often sold or ad has expired, we have always removed our ads when boat has been sold but know for a fact some people just dont bother. one boat I was after actually told me it was impossible to remove their ad!, clearly not true.