Sdmo suitcase generator

Padubupadubu

Featured Posts

Considering the 2000 sdmo generator are they reliable? I understand a honda engine is used within

No idea how good the sdmo is but from experince honda copies range from being almost indistinguishable through to looking the same but are difficult to start and run rough.

Edited to say it appears that sdmo do use honda engines in some of their products.

Edited by bag 'o' bones

Considering the 2000 sdmo generator are they reliable? I understand a honda engine is used within

We got one this summer MAY time,First 1 lasted 2 hour's then stopped,2nd lasted to Nov.We only used it for the washing machine(wich is plumed to hot water).Thay're not that bad.just not that good ether.Had no probs taking it back for exchange so it's might be something SDMO are used too.

ps

have kipor 3000 now and is proving to be a good bit kit

Anybody got a Kipor IG2600?

Just bought one. It was a bugger to start initially, but then realised that it probalby took a long time for the fuel pump to primp and fill the carb.

I will keep other members informed as to it's performance.

K

• 4 weeks later...

Yes we have a Kipor IG2600 - bought it about 11 months ago - super machine (and pure sine output), we have used it on numerous occasions it performs very well. Starting is fine, usually take 2 pulls on the starter chord - but then fires up and after initial start-up runs very quietly.We have had it running all sorts of loads without a hitch.