Shutters On Windows

Newold

Featured Posts

Im seriously thinking of internal shutters as an alternative to blinds/curtains.

They would be more thermally efficient and have the bonus of adding another level of security

You know what that's a bloody great idea and it would look a lot better than external shutters!

If I had my way it would be portholes but the Mrs won't have it due to less light although I'm trying to convince her roof lights of sorts could be put in!

I bought the Crick DVD from Canal magazine and it shows some nice internal shutters over portholes on one boat.

Yeah you have me thinking now thank you.

You know what that's a bloody great idea and it would look a lot better than external shutters!

If I had my way it would be portholes but the Mrs won't have it due to less light although I'm trying to convince her roof lights of sorts could be put in!

I bought the Crick DVD from Canal magazine and it shows some nice internal shutters over portholes on one boat.

Yeah you have me thinking now thank you.

12 mmm polypropylene would be quite impregnable.

Im seriously thinking of internal shutters as an alternative to blinds/curtains.

They would be more thermally efficient and have the bonus of adding another level of security

When I cut out the linings I kept waste from the window sections and we now use these as shutters/ blinds. Certainly keeps the light levels down on summer mornings and can really feel the change in tempreture when we put them in during this chilly spell. When I get round to making the window trims I am planning on having secondary glazing and shutters, just got to figure out how to fix them. As they are painted white on the outside people can see they are there and can't see if we are home.